What do you know about chakras?
Chakra actually means 'wheel or 'disk' and represents the location where energy centers in different locations around the body.
There are seven chakras and each represents and different area and impacts on us in different ways. They are affect is emotional and physically.
It's important to be mindful of your chakras and ensure that they are open and balanced.
It's not as complicated as it may sound though and balancing/opening your chakras is not that hard at all.
The seven chakras are:
- The Root Chakra which represents stability and security.
- The Sacral Chakra which is all about attitude.
- The Solar Plexus is how we perceive ourselves.
- The Heart Chakra is all about love.
- The Throat Chakra is about integrity and communication.
- The Third Eye Chakra is about intuition.
- The Crown Chakra connects us to our hjgher self.
Wearing chakra jewelry is a great way to remind yourself of your chakras, because where the attention goes the energy flows.
In this respect, mindfulness and meditation are great ways to 'work' on your chakras.
The image below shows the location of the chakra centers, the color of each chakra as well as each sanskrit symbol.